BIRLA AEROCON AAC BLOCKS
BLOCK JOINTING MORTAR
BIRLA AEROCON AAC BLOCKS
Aerocon AAC Blocks – Strong and lightweight walling material
Birla Aerocon is India’s leading manufacturer of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks an amazingly innovative and Green Building Material. What makes them superior are their incredible lightweight and insulation properties. About 1/3rd the density of a clay brick, they can be laid much quicker, saving time and building costs. Being more resilient to damage helps reduce wastage during transportation. These blocks oﬀer eﬀective & practical solutions for the current building regulations and are manufactured using the latest technologies at India’s most advanced facilities.
Birla Aerocon AAC Block Attributes
- Dimensional Stability
- Consistent Quality
- High Fire Resistance
- Eco friendly & Energy Saving
- Good Sound & Thermal Insulation
- Ease of Workability
Why Birla Aerocon AAC Blocks are Eco-friendly & Energy Saving?
- Makes productive use of recycled industrial waste – Fly ash (by-product from Thermal power plant)
- Non-polluting manufacturing process
- Made of non-toxic ingredients (no toxic chemicals)
- Does not emit gases even when they are exposed to ﬁre (like Carbon dioxide, Carbon monoxide, etc)
- Low Thermal conductivity (more energy eﬃcient)
Technical Comparisons-Birla Aerocon AAC Blocks Vs Conventional Material
Technical Comparison between Birla Aerocon AAC Block Vs Clay Brick
BIRLA AEROCON BLOCK JOINTING MORTAR
Birla Aerocon Block Jointing Mortar is a superior water resistant cement based mortar joint especially formulated for joining Birla Aerocon AAC Blocks etc. It contains selected graded dry sand, grey cement and imported & modiﬁed polymers that make the joints stronger and smoother. Its Superbond Technology further improves workability, water retention, durability and strong adhesions to surfaces. It is also more resistant to corrosive environment than traditional jointing mortars.
Birla Aerocon Benefits
- High Strength
- Reduces Wastage
- Super Bond Technology
- Faster ConstructionHigh
- No water percolation
- No Heat loss
10mm Joint Thickness
Water Curing is required
Inconsistent Product / Work Quality
More Wastage/Diﬃcult Site Control
Block Jointing Mortar
3mm Joint Thickness
Water Curing is not required
Consistent Product / Work Quality
Less Wastage/Easy Site Control
Technical Comparison between Birla Aerocon Block Jointing Mortar Vs Conventional Mortar
Aerocon Panels – Drywall substitute panels for fast-track construction
- Excellent substitute for drywalls.
- Pre-cured. Simple Installation. Save up to 80% of construction time.
- Build partitions, prefabricated structures and mezzanine floors.
- Certified green by IGBC and Griha.